Packaged Foods
Special Aisles
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size2 tbsp  
Amount per Serving:  
  Calories from Fat60  

  % Daily
Total Fat7g 11 %
  Saturated Fat3g 18 %
  Trans Fat0g 
Cholesterol0mg 0 %
Sodium310mg 13 %
Total Carb19g 8 %
  Dietary Fiber3g 12 %
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:

Total FatLess than65g80g
Saturated FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2,400mg2,400mg
Total Carb 300g375g
Dietary Fiber 25g30g

All information on this Web Site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice of your physician or medical professional. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your medical professional.
Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn: 30 microwave bags

Act II Butter Lovers Popcorn: 30 microwave bags

Family-size 2.75 oz. bags; 5.15 lb. (OK,D)

  • 1 popped cup has 35 calories. 2 tblspn make 4.5 cups of popped corn.
  • 4.5 cups: 140 calories (60 from fat); 7gm fat; 310mg sodium; 19gm carbs; 3gm protein.

$10.95($0.37 per bag)

Add to My Personal Aisle

Natural and artificial flavors. Information from 800-736-2212 or at www.actii.com
Nutrition Facts
  • Kosher
Ingredients:  Serving Size about 4.5 cups popped (30g unpopped) Servings Per Container about 2.5 Amount Per Serving Calories 120Calories from Fat 40 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat .5g Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 250mg 10% Potassium 65mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 19g 6% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Protein 3g Iron 4% Not a significant source of Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Calcium. Product formulations and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package. * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. UPC: 7615023258